Rigid Set-Up Boxes
Contact Us -or- call (909) 930-1500 and speak with one of our packaging experts today!
Luxury Packaging for Your Luxury Brand
Our Rigid Set-Up Boxes
If you need luxury, custom rigid setup boxes to match your luxury brand, Finn Industries has exactly what you need.
Our experienced design team and our state-of-the-art manufacturing facility located near Los Angeles can provide a variety of materials, styles and services from which to choose. Your design possibilities for custom rigid boxes and custom printed packaging are truly unlimited. If you can picture it, we can produce it.
We offer many styles of rigid setup boxes, including:
- Hinged-lid rigid boxes: This type of box has an attached lid on one side that opens book-style. Ideal for candies, chocolates, and electronic items. Extremely versatile!
- Book-style rigid boxes: This type of box is a rigid tray that has a glued board attached on the bottom and side, creating a complete book-style look. Ideal for chocolates, specialty products and more!
- Two piece set-up boxes with removable lids: These standard two-piece boxes come with separate lids and bases. Similar to a shoe box, these are ideal for jewelry, clothing, and gifts. A traditional looking box.
- Slip cases and trays: One piece of rigid material with an empty slot in which an item is slid. Ideal for books, magazines, and more. Creates a clean, modern look.
As an experienced custom rigid setup box manufacturer, if we don’t have what you want, we can make any box especially for you—we can even create a style that’s all your own!
With our custom capabilities, you will have an exclusive packaging product that speaks volumes for your brand.
Custom Rigid Setup Box Finishing
Finn Industries’ manufacturing facility in Ontario in Southern California is also capable of custom printing your rigid setup boxes to give your packaging its superior style:
- Six-color printing capability: We’ll give you crisp, bright colors that exactly match any color under the sun.
- Foil stamping: This technique uses heat to affix metallic sheets to the printed product, adding an elegant touch.
- Embossing and Debossing: Creates either raised or recessed images or lettering on your product, providing some textural interest.
- Window material application: Our window patcher can apply clear Polysterene material to allow for ample product exposure.
- UV coatings: High gloss, aqueous, satin, matte, spot, glitter, and soft touch options give your packaging an individual look.
- And much more!
Count on Finn Industries
We can help guide you through the process of choosing the right box for your needs. Our experienced in-house team will assist you with structural and aesthetic design to customize your product’s rigid setup box packaging. Contact us today!
- Hinged Lid
- Cigar Style
- Setup Boxes with Lids
- Clamshell Box
- Set-Up Box with Case
- Custom Styles
- Foil Stamping / Hot Stamping
- Embossing / Debossing
- High Gloss UV
- Aqueous UV
- Satin UV
- Matte UV
- Spot UV
- Glitter UV
- Soft Touch UV
- Custom Hand-Tooling
- Machined Paper Inserts
- Direct/Indirect Food Contact Applications
- Source Tagging
- Security Inks
- Label Application
- RFID Application
- Foil Laminates
- Metalized Films
- Daily Deliveries & Shipping
- US Manufacturer
- American made