These are some of the options we offer:
CUSTOM PRODUCT PACKAGING
Our printing and manufacturing facility has more than 70,000 square feet of capabilities designed to make one-of-a-kind custom product packaging. From our team of talented designers to our CAD/CAM prototyping systems, we take any kind of custom packaging that our customers can imagine and put it into their hands.
- Packaging Experts & Design Team: Structural design and prototyping services.
- Fully Integrated CAD/CAM system for Prototyping
- Digital Prepress System: Proofing and plating services
- Color Matching
- Computer-to-plate (CTP) Technology
- FTP Site: Rapidly upload files to our in-house servers for rapid turnaround.
CUSTOM DIE CUTTING, PLATE MAKING & GLUING
Our in-house die-making, die-cutting, plate-making and gluing services allows us to further customize your order – whether using laser die-cutting for intricate projects or adding windows to folding cartons, Finn makes it happen.
- In-house Die Making: Producing dies onsite minimizes cost and production time.
- State-of-the-Art Die Production with Computerized Knife, Rule Bender and Laser for Unique and Intricate Die-Cutting and Blanking
- Windowing: Rigid and folding carton
- Capability to Glue 4 & 6 Corner Beers Trays, Straight Line Gluing of RTE’s, STE’s, Simplex Boxes, and Auto Bottom Boxes.
- Custom Paper Inserts to Fit your Folding Carton or Rigid Box
- Rigid Box / Set-up Box Types Include Standard Boxes:
- Hinged Lid
- Cigar Style
- Set-up Box with Lid
- Clamshell Box
- Set-Up Box with Case
- Additional to custom styles
- Folding Cartons: Thousands of styles and custom combinations to fit your needs!
CUSTOM PRINTED PACKAGING
Color and style are just as important as form and function in product packaging. Finn Industries provides a wide range of custom printing options. We are a Sheet-feed Off-set Printer with flatbed Digital Printing capabilities – to give our customers’ packaging every imaginable appearance.
- 6-color Aqueous printing up to 40” Wide
- Offset Print Process
- Inks:All inks are low VOC, renewable bio-based materials suitable for all substrates. Soy-based inks are also available.
- Printing on Foil Board and a wide variety of custom paper stocks available.
- Substrate Inventory:
- Foil Board
- Recycled paperboards:
- Substrate Paperboard Thickness: .003 to .03 caliper
- In-house Sheeter: Cutting paperboard in-house allows us to reduce lead-time and cost.
- Rigid Set-Up Box Manufacturing
- Smallest Size: 1.5”x 1.125” x .625”
- Largest Size: 23.625” x 15.75” x 7.48”
CUSTOM PACKAGING FINISHING
Details count, and Finn Industries can give our customers’ custom packaging the fine details and finishing touches that set their products apart from the crowd. We provide embossing/debossing, windowing, foil stamping and UV coating in a range of finishes, including matte, high gloss and even glitter.
- Foil Stamping / Hot Stamping
- Embossing / Debossing
- High Gloss UV
- Aqueous UV
- Satin UV
- Matte UV
- Spot UV
- Glitter UV
- Soft Touch UV
OTHER SPECIALTY SERVICES
- Inserts – Paper and Hand Tooling
- Hand-Work: Specialized craftsmen can hand-work your high-end custom packaging to add unique finishes that are above and beyond the capabilities of machines.
- Source Tagging: In-line tag application for both check point and sensormatic tags.
- Packaging for Direct Food Contact Applications and Indirect Food Contact Applications
- Daily Deliveries/Shipping
- Security Inks, Label Application and RFID Application
- Foil Laminates and Metalized Films
- Custom Box Inserts
BENEFITS OF WORKING WITH FINN INDUSTRIES
Finn Industries is an American manufacturer. Unlike other companies that claim to be “Made in the USA” then offshore their orders, Finn designs, prints and produces every order at our 70,000-square-foot manufacturing facility in Southern California. We are also located within minutes of two international airports, within miles of the ports of Long Beach and Los Angeles, and at a crossroads of several interstates and railways, so our shipping options are endless. That means your orders are made in-house, handled onsite and delivered to you with the shortest possible turnaround.
- USA Manufacturer
- American made
- Quick Turnaround Time: All manufacturing and finishing done on site, shortening turnaround time.
- Same Day Estimating and Pricing
- Certified Quality & Reliability: Certified to meet the demanding requirements of both high quality and availability requirements of leading consumer packaged goods companies like Mattel, Hasbro and Procter & Gamble. We consistently exceed our clients’ requirements.
- Custom Quality Plan: Our experienced custom product packaging team can personalize a quality plan for your business needs to ensure our packaging exceeds your requirements!